Welcome to the Parish of North Leverton with Habblethorpe:
The village has a working windmill which was built in 1813 and is a grade II* listed building. The village also has a local Primary school with a highly regarded reputation, a parish church, a small village store/post office, and a pub; The Royal Oak.
The parish church of St Martin is medieval, the oldest part being the south doorway of c. 1200. The ornate window tracery of the south aisle and the chancel, dating from c. 1300-40, is the chief feature of interest. The west tower is Perpendicular. Habblesthorpe Manor is a small early 17th century brick built house.
For population statistics etc. please CLICK HERE (opens in new window)
Download a map of the Parish: CLICK HERE