Is there a problem in your street?

Fly tipping, graffiti, potholes, Street Light Outage, Blocked Gully, etc…..

Report it on line using the Fix My Street system

How to report a problem

  1. Enter a nearby UK postcode, or street name and area
  2. Locate the problem on a map of the area
  3. Enter details of the problem
  4. It is sent to the Council on your behalf

Click on this link to open the system: FixMyStreet

Or contact Nottinghamshire County Council directly