Welcome to the Parish of North Leverton with Habblesthorpe:
North Leverton with Habblesthorpe is a village and civil parish in the English county of Nottinghamshire. It has the longest name of a village in England and is the second longest in Europe.
The village also has a local Primary school with a highly regarded reputation, a parish church, a small village store/post office, and a pub; The Royal Oak.
The parish church of St Martin is medieval, the oldest part being the south doorway of c. 1200. The ornate window tracery of the south aisle and the chancel, dating from c. 1300-40, is the chief feature of interest. The west tower is Perpendicular. Habblesthorpe Manor is a small early 17th century brick built house.
For population statistics etc. please CLICK HERE (opens in new window)